Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
We are looking for a highly skilled Cloud Automation Engineer & Administrator to join our team in the Stafford, VA area to provide technical expertise within cloud and virtualization based development, test, evaluation, and production environments.
This position requires an ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance and a current DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE or equivalent)
* Design and implement solutions in accordance with FEDRAMP, NIST, and other applicable organizational standards
* Develop and utilize deployment and process automation capabilities (scripts, applications, platforms, APIs) to ensure processes are defined, repeatable, scalable, and able to be disseminated for wider utilization; may include capabilities such as Ansible, PowerShell, Python, etc.
* Configure and deploy Microsoft Windows and Linux servers and systems using automation techniques and Cloud Service Provider user interfaces (graphical, API, and CLI)
* Conduct virtualized server, workstation, and infrastructure administration, troubleshooting, backup, and recovery (Microsoft Windows 2016+, RHEL 7+)
* Support the installation, integration, and management of cloud-based application development, test, and evaluation environment toolsets and established DevSecOps pipelines
* Provide advanced technical support, troubleshooting expertise, and complex problem resolution
* Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams (e.g. technical data package, architecture, and process artifacts such as logical diagrams, interconnection diagrams, desktop procedures, DoDAF 2.0 documents, etc.) that fully capture technical baselines and operational capabilities to guide operations and activities associated to enterprise scale cloud environments
* Design and implement DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines to support provisioning of dynamic cloud-based resources in support of delivering multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications, services, databases, and capabilities using various cloud services (native, 3rd party, or hybrid)
Maintain a deep understanding and awareness of technology advancements for future cloud, software, and other relative implementations and capabilities to support architecting, engineering, and planning activities
* Active DoD Secret Clearance with eligibility for Top Secret
* Current DoD 8570.01 IAT II Compliant Certification certification (Security+ or equivalent)
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Extensive knowledge of, and hands on with, cloud [e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.] platforms, services, architectures/ designs, and best practices
* Extensive hands-on experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud capabilties
* Advanced level of expertise in Linux operating system engineering and administration
Familiarity with enterprise IT services and architectures
* Possess cloud related certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer, etc.; Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Expert (MCSE) in Cloud Platform or Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
* Experience with manual and automated security administration, remediation, and hardening (STIG reviews, group policy and permissions, system modifications based on vulnerability scans, audits, and mitigations; patch management)
* Experience implementing and supporting enterprise system monitoring tools
* Experience in at least four (4) of the following: Set-up, configuration and support of internal and external IT infrastructure; identifying and analyzing systems requirements; developing and maintaining system applications and security; developing and maintaining network configurations; troubleshooting network and system performances issues; providing user support and guidance; recommending and implementing upgrades, patches, new applications and new equipment; developing and maintaining disaster recovery methods; and/ or ensuring proper documentation, coordination and maintenance of multiple systems.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to translate complicated technical issues for a non-technical audience
* Knowledge of standard DoD and Marine Corps concepts, practices and procedures
Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps interoperability requirements
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.