Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Our CRM Installation Trainers have the unique opportunity to apply their years of retail auto experience in a dealership setting without keeping the unbearable hours. The CRM trainers are tasked with ensuring a successful installation of ELead1ONE products at client sites throughout the United States & Canada.
Recently acquired by CDK Global (https://www.cdkglobal.com/), ELead is experiencing spectacular growth and able to offer more comprehensive benefits! Please review the details below and throw your hat 'in the ring' if you're looking for a healthier work life balance and an opportunity to travel full time.
* Execute installation processes to assure consistent quality installation training (including lead, or assist with, CRM installations as assigned)
* Embed software by training dealership personnel on "Best practice" processes associated with CRM products and services including but not limited to, CRM, ILM, Desking Products, Data Base Mining, Contact Center Services, Texting, and Reporting
* Train specific dealership personnel on Administrative Functions associated with these products. Work with other internal teams, to effectively complete customer retention visits in such a manner that dealerships would not consider any competitive software alternatives
* Assure software adjustments are made to personalize the software for the store and users as needed during installation and follow-up visits
* Plan travel according to CRM Trainer Schedule and Company Travel Guidelines
REQUISITE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare for the effective execution of CRM products being installed at retail auto dealerships
* Impart customer excitement with installations, training and our products.
* Execute initiatives focused on minimizing potential product cancellations
* Achieve Performance Goals in Key Areas including but not limited to:
o Assure dealership retention of products and services
o Achieve consistent high levels of Customer Satisfaction
o Sell and deliver additional follow-up training
* Develop training resources for trainers, other eLead associates and customers, as assigned.
* Personally develop and participate in training to enhance skills and effectively communicate ideas for improvement
* Participate in twice-weekly trainer conference calls (or other assigned team meetings by phone and in-person)
* Participate in installations, support requests, and training execution to assure quality control in training
* Must have Retail Auto Dealership Industry experience (sales management experience preferred)
* CRM/Desking experience strongly preferred
* ELead1ONE CRM experience highly preferred
* Training experience preferred
* Strong technical aptitude
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential
* Must be willing to travel 100%, Monday - Friday throughout the US & Canada (open to rare Weekend/ Holiday Travel)
* Valid Driver's License and Passport (unexpired)
* Strong presence and professional business attire are required in the dealership
* Ability to train dealership personnel and service using ELead applications
* Support /Training of Dealer during applicable business hours in training week
* Execute special projects as directed by Leadership
* Successfully lead in classroom, small group, and individual training facilitation
* Enjoys problem solving, utilizing multiple resources
* PC Skills ( Windows, Excel, Word)
* Comply with all corporate policies
* CDK Global and ELead will NOT entertain candidates from current clients*
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and other industries.