Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
CDK Global's Flex engineering team is looking for talented engineers with a passion for their craft to join our growing team. This is a unique role which will have a material impact on the success and quality of a new software product with enormous growth potential. Flex is highly visible within the organization and provides excellent growth and development opportunities. If you like fast-paced environments, engineering challenges, participating in key engineering decisions, and want to leave your personal mark on a software product, the Flex team is right for you.
The Flex engineering team works on innovative new software that is used by car dealers to manage their operations, take care of their customers, and interact with the manufacturers. We are building our new software on the foundation of our rich automotive industry knowledge, experience, and current market presence. If you recently ordered a Ferrari, or a Ford, you likely have used at least one of our products!
As a Front End Engineer III you will help to create the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at CDK! If you have worked on bringing a large software product to market, or have a desire to gain this experience, this role might be perfect for you.
* Partner with our UX team and API engineers to develop a best in class user experience
* Build reusable components in React
* Conduct code reviews, scope and estimate requirements, educate and mentor engineers
* Prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
* Stay current with UI trends and ensure our UI components don't fall behind
* 5+ years building high-quality presentation layers
* 2+ years of experience in React
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Performance Engineer
* Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
* Proficiency with Java SpringBoot
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with Web services (REST)
* Ability to work full stack
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About Cdk Global
CDK Global (Cobalt, Dealer Services, Kerridge) is a company providing dealership management and marketing solutions.