Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The position of Architect is responsible for the design, strategy and high level implementation of IT infrastructure technologies required to support CDK's portfolio of applications in the public and private clouds. This includes constant effective communication, collaboration, strategic alignment and adherence to best practice with product and development leadership across CDK as well as serving as the primary engagement point for infrastructure technologies and inputs serviced by the hosting organization. Additional responsibilities include defining and documenting best practice and processes, mentoring/providing leadership to other groups and team members within the Hosting organization, new technology evaluation and selection, developing and steering service and public cloud initiatives, hands on work, special projects and additional tasks as appointed by management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Analyze complex business and user requirements leading to the selection and implementation of appropriate technical architectural solutions.
* Evaluate new technologies and emerging requirements to shape the service and technology roadmap for all hosting infrastructure teams.
* Ensure architecture, process, standards and best practice documentation is up to date
* Utilize scripting and automation tools for the implementation of desired solutions.
* Work with internal groups such as Development, Product, QA, Technical Support and Sales as needed to design and encourage standardization, best practice and service take-up.
* Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting as needed.
* Product/application integration and engineering - Work with all business partners to gather requirements, engineer builds and work with QA, support and deployment teams to meet the business' needs.
* Assist other Hosting teams in the event of an outage or staffing shortage.
* Review existing solutions and deployments in line with current technology and service standards with a view to optimizing efficiency.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
* Years of Experience: 5-8 years
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Certification: AWS or Azure Cloud
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global (Cobalt, Dealer Services, Kerridge) is a company providing dealership management and marketing solutions.