Req ID: 48337
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions serves hoteliers around the globe with the industry's most innovative and comprehensive suite of technology services and products. Our solutions empower hotels and hotel chains to deliver true hospitality reliably and at scale, improving guest experience throughout the traveler journey.
Candidates who join our team must thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and be committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better.We are looking for a solid full stack developer who is reliable, communicative, and flexible enough to switch development gears several times a day. We manage a large collection of luxury resort and hotel websites and web applications. The websites span a variety of PHP-based frameworks and vary from small-scale, mobile-specific builds up to fully-responsive web applications with integration into our central reservation system.
* 3+ years of device-responsive web development experience
* Demonstrated project experience meeting client milestone delivery dates
* Ability to run Apache, PHP and MySQL in a localhost environment
* Comfortable working with a team-based, version-controlled code base
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in web development
* Experience working with JSON and XML data
* Experience using a version control system in a multi-user environment (SVN or GIT)
* Good knowledge of code merge processes (branch merges, tree conflict resolution, etc.)
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and code quality
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate at all levels of the Sabre organization and with external stakeholders
* Desire to learn new skills and collaborate with other web developers on tools and workflow improvements
* Experience with Vue.js / React / jQuery
* Experience with Foundation / Bootstrap / UIkit
* Web Accessibility standards
* Understands REST API
* PHP / MySQL / Linux CLI
* Webpack / ESLint / Gulp
* Unit testing (eg. Jest) and E2E testing (eg. Cypress)
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: User Experience, Developer, XML, Java, Linux, Technology
Apply now "
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.