Req ID: 47313
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Air Shopping is the science of computing a vast array of airline schedules and fares to derive the best itinerary offers. Our solutions power flight search for the largest agencies worldwide and is at the heart of the new Sabre Red Workspace.
We are a highly agile team that emphasizes a culture of team work, respect, individual growth and innovation. We are focused on delivering high quality products and strive to be trusted partners to our internal, external and business stake holders.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you a C++ developer who enjoys Agile development, API's, Service-based architecture and enjoy' s building innovative solutions using Design Thinking process?
Do you want to experience a truly cross functional, collaborative, self-organizing agile team that works closely with Product marketing, Product management, and design teams to create world class travel solutions?
* Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Has good understanding of business application.
* Works with technical staff and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
* Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* May assist in development of software technical documentation.
* Demonstrates software.
* Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
* May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
* May design and build prototype applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 4-6 YEARS
* Advanced C++ programming skills
* Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
* Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing (gtest)
* Very good knowledge of STL, boost libraries, object-oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
* Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
* Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
* Java Development experience
* Knowledge and experience of make and UNIX shell and scripting languages.
* Experience in Agile Development
* Experience in XML/Web Services technologies
* Experience in GIT
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Developer, Oracle, Database, SQL, XML, Technology
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry.