What you will do:
● The Consulting Engineer (CE) will be responsible for delivering Cisco Customer Experience Professional Services in the area of Voice, Video and Collaboration. Services would include design, installation, day 2 proactive services, within a large enterprise services agreement. The CE will interact with Cisco's customers on a frequent basis working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager; account team members (Product and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers). Creation of customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and test plans for the entire Collaboration portfolio.
● Participate in Design workshops: CE will participate design workshops and consultancy services to customer. Experience in provisioning a UC/UCCE network, given a design document and customer requirements.
● Flexibility in working hours as some migrations will require weekend and after hours work. Ready to work in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment to help Cisco build and deliver new solutions and take on cross architecture customer engineering projects.
● Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to the clients
● Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations. Assists customer with deployment of related tools that support a customer and related Network Management Systems
Who will you work with:
Customer Experience Centers (CXC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Customer Experience (CX) delivery teams. CXC's highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to CX practice and theater teams
CCXC's are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow, Richardson (TX) and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS.
Who you are:
● Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent 2-5 years of related experience in IT industry.
● CCNA Collaboration certification or higher required.
● 3+ years of experience in Cisco Collaboration technologies - Call Manager and Call Manager Express (CUCM/CME), Contact Center Enterprise and Express (UCCE/UCCX), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations.
● IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs.
● Knowledge in the following areas preferred: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centers, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts.
● Strong understanding of Enterprise Network/Data Center Solutions, IP networking, Switching and routing.
● Provisioning experience include working directly with the customer, account teams and business units to provision and implement High Level Designs (HLD) and Low Level Designs (LLD). Demonstrated experience working with limited supervision.
● CCNP Voice or Collaboration strongly desired.
● DoD Security Clearance strongly desired.
● Deep expertise in one or more technology domains (Unified communication, data center, applications/ middleware. Fluency in network technologies.
● Fluency in soundness disciplines (availability, security, etc.) and operational disciplines (systems management, change management, etc.).
● Ability to contribute in solving problems with innovative ideas.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.