What You'll Do
The University Recruiting Experience Project Manager works with the broader UR and Talent Brand team to deliver effective project-based support. This is a unique opportunity to work with multiple functions across Cisco to design and help implement processes, event strategy, reporting and project management needs. This role is part of the broader Cisco Talent Acquisition team and reports to the Global University Recruiting Experience Lead.
The University Recruiting team at Cisco is responsible for over 3,500 global hires a year into 12 different functions across the business, from; Sales, Customer Experience and Engineering, through to IT, Ops, Digitalization, Marketing, HR and others. We not only identify the best Intern, New Grad, MBA and PhD hires for Cisco, but we also consult on positioning our employer brand, market leading diversity and STEM initiatives, Assessment Centers, best practice orientations and onboarding and workforce planning.
* In partnership with the Recruiting Business Partners (RBP) and UR experience team, build project plans, timelines, targets, deliverables and agree on communication plan
* Liaise with teams and agree on project deliverables and ensure projects are up dated
* Understand business requirements
* Support the RBPs and URX team with detailed plan, communication strategy and templates
* Develop and maintain necessary reporting cadence and infrastructure
* Produce presentations and visuals as needed
* Experience designing and implementing events strategy that attract candidates and help deliver to business goals to hire
* Proactively mitigate challenges and help with solution identification
* Manage processes and alignment to project plan for core activities
* Be the project lead on any change management projects. This will require leading training or information transfer sessions with the team.
* Collaborate with the regional UR Project Managers in APJC and EMEAR as well as the Global Recruiting Business Partners (GRBP's) to manage the process and timelines for global alignment related to events.
* Be a thought partner in the continuous evolution of the process design and delivery of talent acquisition support to the business
Who You'll Work With A skilled global cross functional University Recruitment and Talent Brand team
Who You Are • Project management experience; PM certification preferred • Bachelor's degree required • Proven ability to work in a fast paced, global, cross functional environment subject to significant change • Excellent stakeholder/relationship management skills required • Experience designing and implementing events strategy that attract candidates and help deliver to business goals to hire • Ability to influence, negotiate and proactively drive processes • Previous experience in high volume, recruiting, high tech environment • Strong understanding of industry trends, competitors and related legislation • Ability to prioritize, take initiative and solve problems • Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal • Must have strong analytical skills and very metrics driven • Creativity and Innovation • Experience using an ATS system, system design and optimization • Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) • Proficiency in design programs such as Photoshop and process design such as Visio preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.