IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
* Provides entry level monitoring and troubleshooting for operating equipment and 24x365 adherences to operational procedures, checklists, policies, service level agreements (SLAs) and national IT Best Practices.
* Works to build an effective partnership with the customer on a daily basis. Listens to customers and asks the appropriate questions to determine their requirements.
* Accurately executes operational checklists to ensure that all draw processing, day-end processing, system balancing, file system maintenance, change requests, report/file transfers and deliveries, messaging and jackpot details, system locations/configurations, and internal/external customer requests are completed.
* Appropriately coordinates, executes, validates, tracks, follows up on, and escalates internal and external customer requests according to established guidelines.
* Two-year college degree or zero to two years of experience.
* Demonstrates a relentless commitment to meeting and exceeding customers' expectations while also achieving the goal of reducing the risks and costs of providing services.
* Able to performs entry level troubleshooting of systems and servers related to host systems, middleware, applications, and existing tools according to established procedures under supervision.
* Performs entry level network monitoring and troubleshooting by confirming tool set availability, using tools for verification of services, and detecting, reporting, escalating, and documenting anomalies according to established procedures.
* Must have some basic knowledge of mulitple operating systems and applications (network, system, and servers) in order to perform entry level troubleshooting of systems and servers related to host systems, middleware, applications, and existing tools according to established procedures with minimal supervision.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
行政服务, Technical Services and Product Training Jobs, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs
× Sign in
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
International Game Technology PLC operates and provides technology products and services across lotteries, electronic gaming machines, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets worldwide.