IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Responsible for assisting in the management of the day-to-day operation of the Control Room and its interactions with the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, Casino staff and vendors to ensure continuous system up-time and the highest level of operational efficiency.
* Ensures control room operates in a continuous and trouble-free manner.
* Troubleshoots problems through shift leads and Computer Operators.
* Coordinates and schedules Computer Operator shifts, directs work, and evaluates operational performance.
* Maintains inventory and orders supplies when necessary
* Ensures performance plans, memos, and reports are distributed, understood, utilized and made available to all Computer Operators
* Assists in revising or establishing new systems and methods to improve productivity and computer efficiency.
* Develops procedures and control mechanisms to improve operations and reduce operational errors.
* Interfaces daily with customers and vendors.
* Monitors quality assurance and security of data.
* Ensures daily production of systems to include software and hardware changes and serves as client liaison.
* Ability to define and perform verification that test processes have been performed correctly, analyze results and recommend test process improvements.
* Verifies and analyzes the accuracy and quality of hardware and software through maintenance, and attention to detail.
* Provides recommendations to manager for systems needs and all external and internal factors related to the control room.
* Fill in for Computer Operators if /when needed.
* Aids in the training of Computer Operators regarding their tasks and skills expectations.
* Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience:
* 2-4 years
* Proficient understanding of casino gaming operations including systems, network management, slot machine features, and financial meter collection. General operations including security, data back-up, internal control systems, and networks. Technical knowledge of operating systems utilities used to diagnose and identify hardware and software problems and failures. A proficient level in these areas are needed to lead and lead the Computer Operators (all levels).
* Leadership experience. Assessing direct reports technical skills and competencies and writing assessments of same.
* Must be flexible and willing to be on call 24/7/365 except for time off.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
行政服务, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Engineering and IT Jobs
× Sign in
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
International Game Technology PLC operates and provides technology products and services across lotteries, electronic gaming machines, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets worldwide.