IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Do you want to bring world-class Casino games, platforms and supporting services to markets that attain leading positions in the emerging new media markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities that new technologies present, and work with a team dedicated to helping each other work at their full potential?
You will join our development team to build a game framework from ground up and work with different game studios across the globe to build games and support their requirements. In this versatile and customer facing role, you will make technical and architectural decisions, mentor your teammates with best practices on game development while receiving knowledge of existing systems from them. You will work closely with different groups such as artists, designers and producers, maintain code quality and write clear documentation for internal and external distribution. Passion, collaboration, and communication skills will be critical as you engage with teams across the globe.
* Perform hands-on software design, development and testing.
* Build modular, reusable, and resilient game framework components using test driven development.
* Build the Game Development Kit (GDK) and supporting tools for game teams.
* Document extensively and maintain clear and frequent communication with others.
* Support 3rd party game development for mobile, tablet, and desktop channels.
* Become familiar with our current development environment quickly to gain context around our legacy and history of game development.
* Proactively resolve issues and keep up to date with latest technologies and trends.
* Perform code reviews, design reviews, profiling and troubleshoot issues.
Skills you have:
* 5 - 7 years of software development experience.
* Have prior game development experience with preference for web-based development.
* Previous experience in a customer facing role is preferred.
* Passion for design, development, and testing code and writing clean code.
* Familiarity with Agile and Scrum process.
* Outstanding team player who can handle multi-tasking and has the attitude to complete projects on time.
* Excellent communication, customer service and documentation skills.
* Prior experience with WebGL or Canvas renderers and PixiJS or CreateJS libraries is a plus.
* Experience with NodeJS is a plus.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
行政服务, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Engineering and IT Jobs
× Sign in
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
International Game Technology PLC operates and provides technology products and services across lotteries, electronic gaming machines, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets worldwide.