IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
* Supervises the day-to-day operation of a single or multiple jurisdiction control room and its interactions with the lottery and vendors to ensure customers' requirements are met, the systems are continually up and the department is meeting the highest level of operational efficiency.
* Troubleshoots problems with Senior Computer Operator.
* Establishes a relentless commitment to meeting and exceeding customers' expectations while also achieving the goal of reducing the risks and costs of providing services across the shift.
* Alternate resource for Operations Managers, assisting them with building an effective partnership with the customer on an ongoing basis.
* Ensures that customers' concerns or service level incidents are addressed promptly and efficiently by delegating to the appropriate employee(s), personally troubleshooting and implementing solutions or escalating to the appropriate member of management or second/third tier resources.
* Collaborates with other parts of the organization as required to first share and analyze customer requirements and then develop and implement the best strategy and processes to meet those requirements.
* Demonstrates strong performance leadership and customer relations management skills including the ability to coach/mentor, deliver training, inspire and motive others, objectively assess the performance of others and provide balanced feedback.
* Ensures that employees are sufficiently trained to perform their jobs by identifying technical and soft skill training needs, planning and scheduling internal and external training, conducting training as needed and following-up and evaluating the effectiveness of training.
* Participates in individual professional development by completing assigned development plan, participating in mentoring activities, tracking and reporting of development, and communicating career path goals and objectives.
* Bachelor's degree or comparable experience of four plus years experience in data center operations environment.
* Technical skills required of a Senior Computer Operator with strong trouble-shooting and incident resolution skills.
* Advanced knowledge in IGT proprietary solutions for operations, IGT automation suite and processes, and IBM middleware applications (Websphere, etc).
* Intermediate knowledge of network associated monitoring and troubleshooting tools, Data Center network equipment and network cable specifications.
* Advanced knowledge of IGT IT best practices/associated tools (related to Incident, Change, Release, Audit, and Problem Management), IGT ISMS policies and procedures, and IGT environmental systems and procedures.
Keys to Success
* Building collaborative relationships
* Decision making
* Drive results
* Foster innovation
* Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
行政服务, Procurement, Real Estate, and Facilities Jobs, Engineering and IT Jobs
× Sign in
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
International Game Technology PLC operates and provides technology products and services across lotteries, electronic gaming machines, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets worldwide.