Req #: 214429
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have a strong understanding of all .net technologies, front and back, full-stack software development.
* Must be proficient in C#.NET, MVC, and ASP.NET.
* Experience with ASP.NET a plus.
* Must be proficient in all SharePoint related technologies.
* Ability to maintain several development initiatives which can include switching priorities on a day-to-day basis.
* Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrated experience providing development support in high pressure situations.
* Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. Interacts with end user clients to discuss high-level concepts and/or desired technology solutions.
Essential SharePoint related Job Functions:
* Work with stakeholders and end users as the SharePoint SME (subject matter expert) to help design and structure new SharePoint sites.
* Provide training and necessary documentation on how to manage and effectively use SharePoint.
* Produce technical architecture: design and develop SharePoint solutions based on approved functional requirements.
* Responsibilities include building new web parts, custom workflows and generally extending SharePoint via ASP.Net development.
* Plays a key role in the development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies.
Essential C# Development related Job Functions:
* Work with stakeholders, project managers and development team on C# and MVC projects.
* Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to either automate processing or modify existing enterprise systems using object oriented programming, testing, and debugging to implement improvements.
* Work with the business analysts and enterprise application user base to identify gaps between business processes and system functionality and design methods to bridge the gap.
* Document all aspects of system design, develop, and test new and modified computer programs by applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
* Understand existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production and workflow of business processes.
* Ensure data security and integrity.
* Review user requirements and performs analysis, design, implementation and installation related to new software developed and/or acquired.
* Take ownership of the projects and tasks assigned and ensure deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements.
* Provide post implementation production support including problem triage, analysis, and resolution.
* Provides on-call support as assigned.
* Adhere to Web Accessibility standards.
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed; this description is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the duties of this position.
* Understanding of SharePoint out of the box (OOB) features and toolsets and how to implement them.
* 5 years of SharePoint 2010, 2013 experience.
* 5-7 years of experience .NET C# programming language.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
* 2 years of MVC experience.
* 2-3 years of experience with unit and integration testing of code.
* Well versed in software development industry standards, and best practices.
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Visual Studio source controls.
* Familiarity with JIRA or other development issue tracking applications.
* Familiarity with agile development.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (to include SSIS,SSRS and SSAS).
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.