Enterprise Service Desk Lead
Req #: 222023
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking a Enterprise Service Desk Lead to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions. The desired candidate will work as the lead of a robust Help Desk Team, providing Oracle EBS R12 Tier1/Tier 2 functional analysis and problem resolution for user reported problems. The Enterprise Service Desk resources work closely with users, technical solution developers, and Oracle Functional resources to perform analysis, design and delivery of solutions for reported problems.
More About the Role:
* Manage quality of content in Knowledge Base (KBs)
* Practice Total Contact Ownership for all IT related issues to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
* Develop processes for handling new service contacts for which they do not have existing KB's processes should ensure the customer is routed to the appropriate service provider.
* Participate in the development of a service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance.
* Participate in the development of the Customer Access Portal (CAP) to ensure the design is user friendly, information is easy to find and access and tracks customer interactions.
* Act as primary liaison to customer management for service desk issues.
* Manage Service Desk resources for optimal performance.
* Monitor the phone system to ensure agent availability and ticketing system queues are available to appropriately respond to all tickets in a timely manner.
* Ensure quality standards for all tickets are met or exceeded regarding accuracy of ticket data including client demographic information, problem description, resolution, etc.
* Develop quality standards and quality assurance measurements and auditing.
* Provide daily briefs to the Service Operations Lead
* Work seamlessly with the GCSS-MC Operations Center Manager (GOC Manager)
* Understand and execute escalation procedures
* Monitor and manage all system status updates via customer facing communication means (emails, web page etc.)
* Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards.
* Develop and oversee employee professional development through on-the-job training, formal classes, computer based classes and counseling.
* Capture daily, weekly and monthly service desk metrics, document analysis and implement corrective actions as necessary. Assist with the preparation of Monthly Reports and other metrics.
* Attend weekly Operations Meeting with Client.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to lead a team of functional analysts to meet program priorities and resolve escalated issues
* Utilize metrics and program information to inform decision making
* Prior demonstrated sustainment support experience on an Oracle EBS program
* ITIL v3 Certification
* Service Desk Manage
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Prior Oracle workflow experience in the DOD/Federal Government environment
* Help Desk ticketing system and incident escalation experience
* ITIL-compliant best practices for service desk management
* Experience supporting a USMC/DON IT related program
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.