Caci International Inc
Peoplesoft HCM Functional Analyst
Req #: 220112
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Interested in steering your PeopleSoft career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? Have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we are seeking will provide expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Provides future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform gap analysis between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
* Assist in the translation of customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and supports development of IPPS-A application, processes and documentation for the SDLC
* Assist in the Development and maintenance of standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
* Support application configuration and security setup as needed
* Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
* Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
* Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* Three years of experience implementing ERP solutions (including Workday, PeopleSoft, etc) with a minimum of one year of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
* Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Profile Management, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Workflow and Self Service
* Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc