C#/.Net Application Developer
Req #: 216843
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an outstanding opportunity for a C# / .Net Application Developer directly supporting a prestigious civilian government organization. The successful candidate will assist in planning and coordinating all activities related to requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and implementation of client information systems and software applications in an Agile Development Environment. The Application Developer will also be responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing client systems and applications. The candidate will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Application Development Lead on issues related to the design, development and deployment of client oriented, mission-critical information and software systems. The candidate must be able to clearly communicate both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. Strong interpersonal skills are required due to continual interaction with clients, managers, and users with varying technical backgrounds in a fast paced work environment. Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and deployment of new client applications, systems software and/or enhancements and analysis to existing applications. The candidate will also ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve systems issues; provide story points, lead pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations; collaborate with analysts, DBAs, Project Leads, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications for quality assurance, program logic and data processing.
More About the Role:
* Applicant will be subject to a full field investigation and must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate Access credentials for customer location.
* Must have knowledge and experience in agile sprint process
* 6 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management.
* Extensive experience working in an Agile based development environment, utilizing SCRUM, Kanban, providing Story Points.
* Extensive experience configuring Internet Information Services (IIS), and managing Cluster environment.
* Experience interfacing front-end applications with MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 and Oracle 11g/12c.
* Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office 2013//2010 Suite, Microsoft Project and Visio.
* Good communication and documentation skills. Works well in a group setting.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Sufficient related experience could be a substitute.
* Existing DOD-M (8570) Certification or obtain within thirty (30) days after accepting offer, DOD-M (8570) Certification is required, such as Security+, CASP, or CISSP, etc.
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.