Data Analyst - TS/SCI w/ Poly
Req #: 222883
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Data Analyst to work with Splunk, MicroStrategy, InfoSphere and cloud analytic tools to report trends for a global wide area network (WAN) and the data center used to manage the network.
* Develop and implement a strategic plan for data analytics for the customer.
* Utilize statistical techniques to analyze and extract relevant information from large data sets.
* Develop algorithms to predict failures with Network Devices and server hardware.
* Provide guidance to the data analytics team in the areas of data extraction and reporting
* Monitoring actual results against plan/forecast
* Explaining variances analysis- Reporting and analyzing key metrics
* Interfacing with all stakeholder
* Work with a Business Analyst to gather and flesh out customer requirements for new reporting requests
* Managing the development and operations of the enterprise reporting and data warehousing solutions supporting the organization.
* 10+ years combined experience with analytics, IT, systems, network or software engineering.
* 8+ years of Reporting and Data Warehouse experience.
* Experience working with MicroStrategy 10.2 or similar tool.
* Knowledge of Data Management systems, data sources and data architectures.
* Excellent communication skills - Ability to document and translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
* Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving ability, and organizational skills.
* Experience developing Analytics/Dashboards /Reports/Visualizations Upgrade experience
* Experience installing data analytic tools including application configuration, security and administration
* Data Warehouse, Data Modeling, OLAP cubes, Data Mart experience
* Experience with Oracle, SQL server databases
* Performance tuning, scaling of database experience
* Ability to write complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, algorithms independently
* Linux experience
* IBM InfoSphere DataStage ETL experience
* MS or BS Degree in mathematics, statistics, operations research, engineering, science, or equivalent experience.
* TS/SCI with poly required and must be within five years of the last investigation.
* Experience working with Splunk.
* Understanding of Network performance management
* Experience working with wide area and local area network data.
* Experience working in Amazon Web Services and the analytical tools available in AWS.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.