At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Digital Technology(DT) (www.wellsfargo.com) is looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill a Business Systems Consultant role for our Audit Remediation and Configuration program within the Business Enablement office. The successful candidate will assist in administration and ensuring our applications, systems, middleware components and development environments meet and exceed Wells Fargo technology standards and policies.
This critical role will represent Digital Technology in policy compliance discussions and communicate risk mitigation requirements to our teams, act as a liaison between DT and Wells Fargo competency centers and other critical partners. In addition, this role will be responsible for execution of required remediation efforts by coordinating, tracking and reporting for activities: Audit Remediation, Corrective Action, Policy Exception and other related items such as patch tracking for application and middleware systems.
These efforts deal with dynamic, high availability applications and services comprised of complex configurations and requires negotiating timelines and implementation expectations within Digital Technology, Wells Fargo Enterprise Competency Areas, Operation Risk Management and in some cases, vendor environments. This position will work independently and as part of a team. Other duties and special DT initiatives related responsibilities will be as assigned. This position holder will interact with all areas and roles within DT and its technology partners including Senior Managers and will be expected to have a proven ability to create, communicate (verbally and in written form) and distribute updates and status and/or presentations as needed.
* 3+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience
* 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure product and service control management; policies and standards, business readiness, exceptions management or alignment to the enterprise compliance and risk management accountabilities
* 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
* 5+ years of experience in change and audit compliance processes
* Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and small to medium-sized internal lines of business
* Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
* Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
* Ability to create new reports based on management, audit, or regulatory requirements
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
* Experience coordinating multiple tasks within aggressive time frames
* Exposure to Wells Fargo PAC2000 -WF's ticketing system based on Remedy application
* Knowledge and understanding of Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) such as reporting and issue management
* Ability to translate complex technical needs into straightforward requests for information and collaboration, working with a wide range of people
* Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
* Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
* Ability to provide oversight and guidance on escalated issues
* Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.