Caci International Inc
Business Systems Analyst
Req #: 212609_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI as a Business Systems Analyst to migrate a new customer into our financial management system that helps our Department of Defense customer execute work to support our country. We have been supporting our customer for over 15 years with the implementation of a COTS financial management system and are now extending the system to support additional customers. We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Business Systems Analyst with the desire to be a critical member of our team establishing a new customer relationship and supporting the complete software development lifecycle to migrate this customer into our existing solution. We value team members who strive to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members and customers while making a difference through individual contributions to ensure project success for our team and our customers. Under minimal supervision, you will work as a member of the Multi-Tenancy Team, working closely with both customers to gather requirements and configure the system to support a multi-tenant environment and migrate the new tenant into the implementation of Momentum Financials. You will also perform critical system testing to ensure application and RICE object functionality works correctly and meets both customers' needs.
This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively with our project team. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to expand their knowledge and take on greater responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role:
The primary responsibilities of this Business Systems Analyst position include:
* Coordinate and conduct customer work sessions to gather and document requirements.
* Configure Momentum system settings based on customer requirements.
* Support development for changes to custom Report, Interface, Conversions, and Extensions.
* Translate business requirements into test scripts; execute tests against developed systems, and document results.
* Troubleshoot to determine the source of system errors.
* Find and log system defects using software tools, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
* Develop subject matter expertise for assigned components.
* Provide subject matter expertise in support of technical activities.
* Train and direct the activities of less senior staff.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
* Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience using IT systems related to Finance, Accounting and/or Acquisitions.
* Experience with IT systems functional analysis, requirements design, test development, and test execution.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle.
* Experience in team leadership.
* Ability to obtain Security+ Certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Financial Management or Business Applications.
* Experience with CGI Momentum software.
* Familiarity with configuration of Momentum subsystems.
* Familiarity with Federal financial management and/or Department of Defense Financial Management processes.
* Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
* Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
* Security+ Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc