Caci International Inc
Back-End Java Developer - Clearable (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220890_20164
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate Back-End Java Developer. You'll develop software using some of the most cutting-edge technologies and capabilities on the market, providing you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. These capabilities currently include: Natural Language Processing, Real Time Streaming and Alerting using Apache Storm, High-Throughput Data Ingest into RDBMS and NoSQL data stores, Batch Analytics with MapReduce/Spark, and Entity-relationship modeling via a graph database and Lucene all available within Amazon Web Services. You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
What you'll get to do:
As our Back-End Java Developer you will have the opportunity to:
* Research, design, and develop software systems using industry proven design patterns and leveraging open source products when possible.
* Staying educated on current technology trends is strongly encouraged to be able to provide new and innovative solutions as a recognized subject matter expert to our team and customer advocates.
* Software development problems faced are difficult and often complex.
* Involved in all stages of the application life-cycle to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation, and deployment.
* Supports management teams in defining the technical vision of the program.
* Effectively communicate within an agile team to execute established development processes and tasks which is paramount to yours and the team's success.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
* A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
* 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience (preferably Java)
* Strong understanding of Linux environments
* Must be able to successfully complete our clearance sponsorship program to obtain an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with GIT source control
* Experience working with near real-time data feeds and geospatial data.
* Familiarity with ElasticSearch
* Amazon Web Services
What we can offer:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Posts
* Work with a highly motivated, innovative and talented team of operations analysts, engineers and scientists
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc