Window Systems Engineer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222570
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Windows/Citrix Engineer you will be designing and implementing an enterprise level Windows platform to include Citrix technology to support the customer's current and new hosting environment. You will also get to focus on designing and implementing an enterprise level security to protect the Windows platform.
More About the Role:
* Gather requirements, design, and deploy server-based solutions to meet business needs.
* Will be expected to create and deliver server capacity planning for the Windows platform, ensure server performance thresholds are operating in accordance with industry standards based on the life of the server and collaborate with networks and storage teams continually to ensure the infrastructure capability is providing the most effective and efficient performance.
* Upgrade, patch, and migrate Citrix components as required.
* Monitor the health of the company's systems infrastructure, respond quickly to problems, and proactively troubleshoot irregularities before they become service-impacting issues (including performance tuning)
* The candidate must be able to gather requirements, design, and deploy server-based solutions to meet business needs
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 10+ years of related experience
* Must have experience with clustering and network load balancing, certificate management, and managing Windows servers remotely.
* Must have experience with Windows servers (Windows 2008-R2, Windows 2012-R2), Citrix, Windows desktops and Tier 3 troubleshooting.
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and a working knowledge of basic database administration functions
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.