The Azure CSI Team is looking for a dynamic, fun, energetic administrative professional to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has a strong attention to detail and can embrace a challenge with high energy and positive attitude.
* 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced Administrative support role or equivalent
* Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as knowledge in internal applications including, HeadTrax, Teams, MSExpense2, MyOrder, MS Travel, MSS and iCIMS
* Experience with senior level calendar management
* Previous experience in customer service driven role and with event planning
* Desire to take on big challenges and the ability to see the big picture as well as the details
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
* Strong cross-team collaboration skills
* Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize among multiple projects
* Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
* Proficiency in MS internal applications such as iCIMS, HeadTrax, MSS, MS Space, MS Travel, and similar tools.
* Ability to lift and move standard office equipment (i.e. computers and peripherals)
* Ability to make timely decisions, prioritize and exercise sound judgment with appropriate urgency in situations that require a quick response
* Ability to act with executive presence and diplomacy, critical for interaction with all levels of Microsoft employees, executives' cross group as well as external partners.
* BA/BS degree preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The key responsibilities will be managing multiple Partner Level Manager calendars, providing general team support for the CSI Team in Puget Sound, assisting the managers with meetings and event preparation, coordinating travel, and implementing business processes. In this role you will partner with your lead Executive Administrator and the other CSI Admin in managing the office space, assist with onboarding new hires, team sites and aliases, and completing special projects as assigned.
In addition to these core responsibilities, this role may or may not include these additional Business Management functions:
* Calendar/Travel/Expense management
* Working with the leadership team to plan and execute large scale team-wide or leadership-wide morale events, offsites, and meetings.
* New hire setup and onboarding activities, help in managing team space
* Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a friendly work environment for the team
* Ensure compliance of the company's and teams' operational policies and procedures
* Procure goods and services, including computer equipment, office supplies, facilities requests
* This person must be action-orientated, assertive, proactive, and able to work autonomously.
* Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of integrity and professionalism, while demonstrating a great sense of humor and the ability to collaborate well with others with diverse work styles.
* The team welcomes your creative ideas and input on the work we do and in your areas of responsibility.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.