Turn 10 is the maker of the critically acclaimed Forza series of games on PC and across three generations of Xbox consoles. We are constantly developing new experiences for players on the foundation of our world class ForzaTech engine, content tooling and pipelines. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Producer to join our team and be accountable for driving the next set of investments for Forza Motorsport engine, tools, and pipelines!
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of results running engineering programs, coordinating cross teams and communicating delivery. This person will be the source of truth for the Motorsport tech roadmap. Success includes an ability to direct engineering teams and be an advocate for the customer experience. There is ambiguity to be clarified and it will take good organization skills to keep the goals on track and consistent across game teams that are focused on shipping. This person will also be willing to be in the details for specific program goals while sequencing work to hit agreed milestones. Alongside the day-day production work, there is an expectation that this role will build long-term relationships with the platform teams we depend on, as well as our peer studios.
* Minimum of 5+ years program management experience.
* 4-year degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience with game release, production or program management.
* Specific experience with game engine, services and/or build pipelines is a huge plus.
* Demonstrated data driven decision making.
* Strong desire to innovate, grow, and learn new industry trends.
* Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to work across multiple disciplines and teams to achieve great results.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to negotiate compromises, consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Establish and maintain the strategy, vision, scope and schedule for Motorsports technical foundation teams - engine, tools and pipeline.
* Create and shepherd production processes for the Motorsport team.
* Ensure the teams can do their best work and deliver high-quality experiences.
* Ensure visibility and accountability of work through measurable results.
* Drive alignment between teams and with leadership by providing regular status to product and studio management.
* Work with Motorsport leads, external leads and producers to update and maintain project schedule.
* Build a plan for integration and checkpoints to ensure code consistency.
* Coordinate and lead efforts across a large "virtual" cross-functional team including engineering teams across multiple titles and distributed content teams.
* Work with developers to manage day-to-day production issues: identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
* Be an active member of the Motorsport production team, helping to define and drive new processes, production initiatives and businesses.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.