LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere-the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
LiveRamp is looking for an exceptional engineer to support our team of data analysts and data scientists by automating processes, building data pipelines and monitoring production builds.
* Write scripts to automate ad-hoc processes
* Build data pipelines to test new features and prototypes, before they go to production
* Monitor our production build, ensuring it runs successfully
* Debug failures in our production build, escalating the issue when appropriate
* Assist analysts with queries and data manipulation
* B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field
* Detail oriented and meticulous
* Highly organized
* Able to understand and abstract processes
* Passionate about automation of environments, process, and quality improvement
* Superb interpersonal skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Mapreduce, ...)
* Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...)
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms for targeting, ROI measurement, content optimization, and more.