ABOUT LIVERAMP & FAKTOR
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
Faktor is a technology company, specialized in Advertising and Privacy. The company was founded in May 2017 by 4 entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. With the new EU privacy regulation (GDPR) that is now into full effect, the company is rapidly expanding and currently looking for a finance controller.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Implementation Manager, reporting into the Head of Customer Success is responsible for successful technical implementations of the Faktor Consent Management Platform (CMP) for new international clients. This position will be crucial for developing Faktor across Europe and the US. This is your chance to develop your expertise in the world of Ad Tech and Consent Management and helping companies to become compliant with data and privacy protection laws (e.g. GDPR and ePrivacy directive).
* Overall responsible for the implementation of Faktor products and solutions and technical support for clients.
* Act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to clients on the capabilities offered by Faktors products and select appropriate implementation and deployment options for the clients.
* Work closely with Customer Success Manager in creating planning schemes for new clients, and ensure deadlines are met on both sides.
* Work with the Sales team and attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration.
* Work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate workstreams.
* Share knowledge of client requirements, successful implementations and use cases with the wider Faktor team.
* Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
* Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
YOU WILL HAVE
* Demonstrable experience of 'wowing' prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
* A deep technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations.
* Experience with Tag Management solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager).
* Experience in development is a plus.
* Fluent in English.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong ability to multitask and eager to learn agile project management."
* Self-starter with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
* High degree of personal and professional integrity.
* Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
* Stress resistant and passionate to work in a start-up environment.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms for targeting, ROI measurement, content optimization, and more.