Partners Data Systems
Job ID R1900223-2 Date posted Jan. 29, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AIM) Program Manager is responsible for developing, managing and evolving the organization's data intelligence capabilities, driving data pipeline reliability, efficiency and performance. Utilizing appropriate tools, platforms and processes to optimize and help scale and measure the business impacts of AIM capabilities, you will play a key role in providing actionable insights to the organization's selling teams, from highly strategic individual sellers through to highly transactional virtual sales environments.
A passionate believer that the capture and delivery of real-time/near real-time customer data to intra- and inter-organization stakeholders has a direct impact on the organization's success, you are a creative and well-organized team player who can work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders to identify, plan for and deliver against the overall needs, objectives and desired business outcomes of the organization.
* Develop, manage and scale Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AIM) data pipeline capabilities to meet the organization's ever-increasing business environment awareness and data needs.
* Monitor the business impacts of AIM deliverables, implementing changes as/when appropriate, to continuously improve reliability and efficiency.
* Project management activities to ensure development, implementation and performance monitoring activities are completed as required.
* 3+ years expert knowledge of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning strategy development, business plan implementation and ongoing scale/evolution management
* 2+ years of project/program management experience
* Direct hands-on experience with AI/ML platforms (examples include: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI, IBM Watson, etc.).
* Ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and diverse, cross-functional teams/organizations to develop appropriate requirements, scope and delivery timeframes, driving on-time execution
* Capability to present clear and concise business plans with confidence to all stakeholder profiles
* Strong analytical thinker with the ability to deliver high-quality work in a structured, disciplined and time-conscious manner
* High degree of self-imposed accountability and integrity
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Detail-oriented, results-driven, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity and balance multiple priorities
* Ability to operate in both strategic and tactical environments, accommodating for global-level needs
* Bachelor's degree in a business discipline
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun. Additionally we would like:
* Background of working in a sales environment
* Experience with strategic and highly transactional renewals sales motions
* Based in Palo Alto, CA
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.