This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent with relevant and progressive work experience and 3 years of job related experience. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a support position or role in an information systems environment. May be required to submit to a federal background investigation.
* Assists in analysis and remediation of problems involving: operating systems, database systems, applications, and other technologies as defined by an Enterprise Systems Administrator of higher grade. * Troubleshoots system components and recommends improvements in support of an efficient, highly available data center operation. * Assists with the design and implementation of data system components under the direction of Managers and other levels of System Administrators or engineers. * Assists in development of test plans including recovery procedures. * Installs hardware and software in accordance with established guidelines including: operating systems, database software and other application systems. * Provides support for Call Center (HEAT) incidents. * Develops methods for remediation of identified system security vulnerabilities based on existing procedures. * Assists with responses to security incidents to prevent additional loss and obtains and preserves forensic evidence. * Remains knowledgeable of changes in technology, industry practices, and state and federal regulatory requirements including FISMA, NIST FIPS, and other relevant publications. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
* Support UTSW identity & access management using Microsoft Identity Management (MIM 2016)
* Develop new workflows as needed for changing business requirements
* Experience with automated identity management preferred
* Requires strong knowledge of Active Directory and PowerShell scripting
* Requires excellent documentation skills
* Requires working knowledge of SQL Server queries, Exchange, SharePoint, & Windows administration
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.