Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
About the role:
The Compliance Analyst for Global Compliance Training and Communications will be responsible for implementing and maintaining components of a comprehensive compliance training and communication program. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical, verbal and written communication and project management skills and understand risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry (e.g. the anti-kickback statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.).
Your responsibilites include:
* Create, implement and maintain components of a comprehensive compliance training and communications program for Global Compliance.
* Support Global Compliance's enterprise training, global field training, and other enterprise-wide training and/or communication programs.
* Maintain existing as well as help develop new tools and processes in support of training and communication program execution, tracking and reporting.
* Support in creating and executing innovative training solutions for Boston Scientific employees.
* Contribute to the timely completion of activities and key milestones supporting completion of projects and/or programs associated with Global Compliance's comprehensive communications program. This includes: GLOBALink content, email based compliance topic communications, Global Compliance campaigns (e.g. Global Compliance Awareness Week) and other communication related activities as part of Boston Scientific's Global Compliance program.
* Identify tasks and/or activities that inform project plans and ensure schedules and performance goals are met.
* Follow established policies and procedures to support BSC's overall business goals.
* Cultivate internal relationships and develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
* Track, maintain and archive all training and communications, including relating to work in support of legal filings by Boston Scientific to regulatory bodies.
* Compile metrics and assist in analyzing communication and training impact and effectiveness.
* Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development. Attend relevant compliance training sessions and conferences and maintain ongoing professional credentials (e.g. MBA, etc.).
What we're looking for:
* 1 - 4+ years of experience in the compliance field or related training/communication experience
* The ability to plan, organize and prioritize own daily work routine to meet the established schedule.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and visual graphic skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to conceptualize data and present in an easy-to-understand manner and modality
* Ability to work with large amounts of data to analyze detailed information while still seeing the "big picture".
* Thinks "outside the box" to create trainings and visuals that make content come to life
* The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Strong educational credentials. Bachelor's degree required.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Confidence to handle pressures and deadlines.
* Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations. Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
* Exhibit passion for compliance and the business.
* Self-starter who is a team player, with the ability to be effective in a dynamic, evolving and fast-paced environment.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 440114
About Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific is a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of medical devices.