Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
About the role:
An Associate Project Manager is an entry-level leader on the Urology and Pelvic Health Project Management Office (PMO).
Your responsibilities include:
* People Management: Manages small cross-functional teams (with assistance); leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
* Project/Program Management: Manage multiple small projects of low to medium complexity at once; Maintain program-level list of all current and pending projects; develops (with assistance) and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan.
* Process Management: leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized.
* Communications and Reviews: Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; escalate risks, constraints and obstacles; leads (with assistance) phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelors degree or higher
* Demonstrated experience planning, managing and completing projects of low to medium complexity
* Demonstrated leadership experience (e.g. Military, community volunteer activities, leadership role (preferably in Medical Devices))
* Leading, energizing and coaching cross-functional teams
* Manage project execution to deliver cost, schedule, performance, and verification of results
* Co-create project plan: timeline, resources needs, and budget
* Managing customer / stakeholder expectations from peers to senior management
* Communicates and presents to groups from peers to senior management
* Project / Process Experience: New Product Development (NPD), commercialization, Acquisitions, Capital Equipment/Service, Quality System/Regulation and/or Technology development
* Experience with project intake and prioritization processes
* Understanding for how to leverage Agile methodologies in traditional project management environments
* Understand and present project financials
* Lead teams through challenges
* Influences and motivates others over whom they have no direct control or authority
* Communication: ability to effectively interface with Sr. Management
* Customer: direct customer facing experience, solid understanding of customer's business process and environment
* Experience leading a technical effort
* Aware of industry standards / best practices
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 447972
About Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific provides medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.