General Scope and Summary
SAGE Therapeutics is searching for a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker for an important role that is responsible for assisting with the administrative and clerical duties for the IT department. This individual will assist in tracking department hardware and software assets, as well as administering department purchasing procedures. The position will also be responsible for administering maintenance and support programs for department and corporate resources, including service contract renewals, and maintaining filing systems for department information, reference manuals and software titles.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Support tracking databases for department assets, including software and hardware assets;
* Manage service agreements and maintenance contracts;
* Work with IT Staff to schedule required maintenance and service contract renewals;
* Enter and track Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and invoices within department;
* Assist with record management for all IT documentation and content;
* Performs other administrative and clerical activities as directed.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
* High School Graduate (Required); College Degree (Preferred) or equivalent experience.
* 2 to 4 years' experience with desktop systems and administrative support, or similar exposure in a complex business environment.
* Must be competent in operation of Windows-based PC's and Microsoft Office applications
* Person must be able to work well with staff members and the Sage user community.
* Familiarity with ServiceNow and ITIL processes preferred.
* All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at SAGE is considered confidential.
* Fast paced office environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high level of initiative and independence. Need to be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must be comfortable with working in an environment where priorities shift quickly based on business conditions and processes may not be well defined.
* Work hours may include meetings schedule outside of normal working hours. Demands during peak times may require working outside of normal business hours.
* Embrace our core values: Put People First, Do Big, Be Accountable, Grow through Learning and Change, and Work Fun.
* Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage.
* Contract Management (requests/renewals);
* IT credit card purchase reconciliation;
* Submit and manage Purchase Orders;
* Assist with refining and managing the renewal schedule for software and contracted services;
* Assist with Set-up of Service Now Configuration Management System;
* Assist with reconciling IT invoices;
* Assist the Service Desk team with asset tracking, inventory management, ordering IT equipment, and reconciling packing slips with Purchase Orders.
Employment Type:Contingent Worker
Number of Openings:1
#Biotechnology #Careers #ThisIsSage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law - Poster Supplement
About Sage Therapeutics
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing novel medicines to transform the lives of patients with life-altering central nervous system (CNS) disorders.