Acquisition Analyst with DAWIA or PMP certification
Req #: 222935
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
This position supports the Army PEO Soldier Project Manager Soldier Sensors and Lasers organization located in Fort Belvoir Va. The Acquisition Analyst III (PEO Soldier), will provide technical/management leadership, direction and control activities. Manages acquisition activities, formulates and recommends solutions for complex problems, responsible to modify or improve processes (continuous improvement), communicates across the organization and with outside stakeholders possesses broad leadership or management knowledge. Provides technical/management leadership on major acquisition tasks or assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
More About the Role:
* Executes acquisition management across an entire product line
* Coordinates products and taskings across the acquisition process and life cycle phases
* Prepares, configures and staffs all Milestone documentation
* Assists with determining contracting strategy, prepares contracting documents, and coordinates activities with Army Contracting Command
* Participates in product IPTs, test events, test reviews, and product demonstrations
* Assists in providing contract oversight for assigned products
* Maintains and manages the program budget and master schedule
* Identifies cost, schedule and performance tradeoffs
* Lead and oversee preparation of Supply Requests Packages to Defense Logistics Agency and manage transition of products from PM to DLS or Army Sustainment
* Develop and draft Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans and other acquisition documents
* Maintains configuration control
* Prepares plans for product risk mitigation
* Performs acquisition planning tasks
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree, 12+ years' experience.
* Possess knowledge and experience in the areas of Federal acquisition (DOD 5000), program or project management;
* DAWIA Level II certification in acquisition career field or Equivalent or PMP Certification
* Experience developing, drafting, providing, and updating documentation for acquisition programs to include all documentation required for program Milestone events (e.g. MDD, MS-A, MS-B, MS-C, TC/FMR, FRP)
* Active Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Ideal candidate possess 2+ years of experience developing and executing strategic plans and policy, determining requirements and needs, investigating and resolving problems,
* 2+ years of experience in the areas of Federal acquisition, program or project management,
* 2+ years of experience supporting Acquisition tasks in a manner that is compliant with applicable standards (to include DoD 5000.2, AR 70-1 and the PEO Soldier MDR/TC Guidebook within specified deadlines),
* 2+ years of experience developing, drafting, providing, and updating documentation for acquisition programs to include all documentation required for program Milestone events (MDD, MS-A, MS-B, MS-C, TC/FMR, FRP, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience developing, providing, and updating contract documents for programs.
* Prior experience supporting PEO Soldier.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.