Technical Program Manager
Req #: 214507
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
The Technical Analyst is a very senior IT professional with outstanding or unique skills and analytic abilities, particularly with respect to specific application software, operating systems, or technologies. The Technical Analyst consults with Contractor and Government management to:
* Identify systems requirements and make recommendations for technical solutions to systems problems.
* Manages a systems project through all phases including applications development, applications maintenance, systems documentation, quality assurance and user support.
* Provides technical advice, supervision, and guidance to the IT team.
* Evaluates programs in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, quality and interoperability with client systems.
* Evaluates and develops systems software and hardware requirements along with short and long range planning, including systems integration solutions and telecommunications requirements
* Translates advanced concepts into practical and effective solutions using structured techniques to define requirements
* Develops feasible alternatives and estimates costs of implementation
* Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and oral presentations to a variety of audiences, including non-technical personnel
* Supervisory or managerial duties may be required.
This is a very senior, high-level technical position. At least 10 years of specific, hands-on experience working in a technical discipline. Candidates must demonstrate mastery level skills designing, implementing, and troubleshooting applications, and making use of the software or technology for which consulting services are required.
* Experience in managing or serving as the primary POC with technical litigation support teams supporting eDiscovery solutions is required.
* Extensive experience with serving as the primary POC when interacting with several stakeholders including technical teams (development, operations, help desk and user community).
* It is extremely important that candidates demonstrate a successful history of difficult and complex problem-solving with respect to the appropriate systems. Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
* Litigation support experience helpful.
* Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
* Graduate degree in computer science or information management/technology preferred.
* 5 years of supervisory and/or managerial experience is required.
* Project Management and technical certifications such as PMP, CSM, ITIL or equivalent desired.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.