Systems Administrator II - Linux/Windows (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219944
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a Site System Administrator to manage and maintain operational systems. We offer an ENHANCED benefit program with up to 25% Profit Sharing.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Site Systems Administrator you will have the opportunity to:
* Maintain and deploy Windows desktop images across multiple networks
* Maintain and deploy Linux images via kickstart across multiple networks
* Deploy and manage both classified and unclassified desktop hardware
* Perform typical System Administrator role; account creation, reboot, restart, reimage, create, serve as applicable and track and close service tickets etc.
* Perform all facets of systems administration of a network supporting a variety of services on Window servers (some Linux support as well).
* Handle desktop, laptop and related property management responsibilities in conjunction with the customer property team
* Handle management and inventory of computer peripherals (keyboards, mice, CAC readers, etc.)
* Provide general IT support to the Beethoven operations and engineering team.
* Willing to support multitasking abilities.
* Candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
* Responsible Tier 1, Tier 2 O&M support, DR management to a mission critical operational system
* Support documentation tasks, working with CM to ensure documentation quality and completeness.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
* For Level II: Master's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience or High School/GED and 10 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree and 7 years of relevant experience or bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience
* Must have or be willing to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT level 2 certification such as (Security+)
* Experience providing support maintenance and security for Red Hat (RHEL) Linux and Windows
* Experience installing and configuring various COTS products
* Experience with configuration and management of LDAP
* Experience with virtualization
* Understanding of networks and strong troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
* Red Hat Certification
* Security+ Certification
* Possess a positive, helpful, and professional demeanor
* Monitor and track trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service
* Experience with Puppet or similar operations management software
* Strong command skills and bash scripting, including kick starts & startup scripts, regular expressions
* Active TS/SCI with Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working Experience with NRO IT systems as System Administrator
What we can offer you:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.