Req #: 217473
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is looking for an Acquisition Analyst to provide direct ship installation program management and contractual support to the Assistant Program Manager (APM) for Availabilities within the Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), Undersea Systems program office (IWS 5.0). Using your knowledge and familiarity of the Navy surface ship acquisition process for efforts associated with installation, modernization and fielding of combat systems, you will provide analysis, prepare supporting documentation, monitor/track all aspects of installations, and present findings/recommendations as needed. This individual must be a forward thinker who can proactively plan and multi-task, in addition to possessing good communication and organizational skills. The individual must be able to provide direct customer support - interface with multiple naval organizations and contractors as well as work independently with many levels of seniority.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide support to the IWS 5.0 program office for acquisition work related to ship maintenance availabilities, specifically - fielding and installation of combat and undersea systems and equipment onboard CG and DDG class ships.
* Determine acquisition requirements associated with all installations; analyze acquisition data such as contractual documentation, budget exhibits and funding documentation to detect risks/variances, and prepare reports identifying solutions to recognized issues or problems. Coordinate with external activities on funding requirements throughout the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP). Assist with drafting of acquisition planning documentation, acquisition strategies, SOWs, and contractor cost reports. Provide impact and recommendation briefings when budget or ship availabilities change across the FYDP.
* Monitor Program of Record (PoR), Technical Refresh (TR), SCN and Aegis Modernization (AMOD) AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 installations to include preparation of informative reports. Monitor future installation events such as Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), software loads, ship-checks, Pre-Installation Check-Out (PICO), Engineering Changes (ECs); and prepare/update status reports.
* Ensure CG and DDG class modernization alterations are properly planned, scheduled, and authorized for installation in accordance with applicable fielding plans. Prepare Alteration Installation Team (AIT) Statements of Work (SOWs) and cost estimates for installations. Review Availability Planning Sheets (APS) and Letters of Authorization (LOA) and provide comments/updates.
* Develop program briefs, white papers, program plans, and recommendations to support senior level staff needs.
* Communicate/interface with program stakeholders, as required. Evaluate fielding plan profiles, baseline development schedules and determine impacts to timing of all installation support efforts.
* Maintain excellent file archives in support of emergent data calls (including but not limited to all e-mail correspondence and all working papers as well as final files). Gather, collect, record and verify data from multiple sources; prepare routine and ad hoc reports. Assist with long and short range planning; providing assessments, options and solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Requires bachelor's degree, with a minimum of five years relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of CG and DDG class and/or operational Fleet experience.
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Expert level communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task.
* Must have problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills and the ability to follow direction.
* Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Navy maintenance, modernization availability planning experience; familiarity with Ship Change Document (SCD) development, review, and approval process.
* Contracts management, acquisition processes and budgeting experience.
* Strong skills using Excel to prepare and work with numbers, budgets, schedules, analysis & tracking reports, graphical presentations etc.
* Understanding of ship baselines on DDG and CG class ships.
* Fleet operational combat systems experience, preferably along the lines of combat systems maintenance and/or Leading Petty Officer of a combat systems division.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.