Sr. Information Systems Security Engineer - ISSE (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219942
Location: Vienna, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a highly motivated Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE). We offer an enhanced benefits program with up to 25% Profit Sharing.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) you will have the opportunity to:
* Perform and review technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established information assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
* Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analyze and establish system security designs.
* Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security.
* Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts to the development, maintenance, and implementation of information security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
* Responsible for providing high level technical leadership focused on complex information security architecture.
* Perform security research, analysis, and design for all client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
* Responsible for the prevention, detection, investigation and response with respect to security threats and attacks.
* Facilitate and manage security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
* Plan and oversee configuration changes for major security infrastructure platforms.
* Develop, implement, and document formal security programs and policies throughout the program and monitors compliance to these policies and programs.
* Lead the technical aspects of internal security audits and investigations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Information Security, or a related discipline
* A minimum of 12 years of related experience.
* Experience working with IT customers within the Intelligence Community
* Experience working with the Xacta tool
* Expertise in the areas of vulnerability and risk management.
* Working knowledge of IT security assessment and network vulnerability tools.
* Experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, or equivalent)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.