Caci International Inc
QA Specialist (Software)
Req #: 221642
Location: Frederick, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a highly motivated Software Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to assist our Team supporting the US Veteran's Administration (VA) office in Frederick, MD. The successful candidate will be actively supporting the planning, integration and implementation of the Momentum Financial Module into the VA's Acquisition environment as well as supporting automated testing and load test activities.
More About the Role:
* Understand key features and functionality of existing solutions, and Momentum Financials implementation;
* Monitor Software Testers in their day-to-day job duties and performance and act as a mentor and role model for the Test Team;
* Monitor Test Planning and development, execution and other activities that lead to successful product delivery;
* Backup and support Test Manager in all their daily duties, including: Test Planning, writing test plans, executing tests, monitoring release activity, documenting defects, and delivering test reports to the customer;
* Review documentation, test plans, test cases, requirements, functional and design specifications for technical problems, accuracy, and clarity of communication;
* Update and maintain the Master Test Plan;
* Work with Customer to capture any unusual test requirements to be included in test scripts;
* Monitor and assist Business Analysts in their day-to-day job duties and performance;
* Ensure that Momentum Project milestones and goals are met;
* Create and Implement automated testing capabilities; and
* Monitor and drive load testing activities.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum seven (7) years of related work experience, but for this specific position the following is required:
* Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related scientific / technical discipline;
* Ten (10) years of experience in software development Quality Assurance roles with increasing responsibility; and
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with software development requirements and processes in the VA environment; and
* Experience with integration and implementation of Momentum Acquisition Module.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc