Momentum Functional Analyst - $10K Sign-On Bonus
Req #: 216673
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
CACI is seeking experienced Financial Analysts to support a Federal client in Washington, DC. We are looking for candidates with Momentum Financials experience, strong analytical skills, and who can work effectively in a team and independently. Momentum Financials functionality spans the Budget Execution, Purchasing, Billing and Collections, and Payment modules. The ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC), be able to develop and execute system test plans, analyze medium to complex software issues, and effectively communicate with all levels of CACI management and the client.
If you thrive in a collaborative and dynamic work environment, we invite you to consider this opportunity as your next career move.
* Analyze and troubleshoot medium to complex functional system issues
* Develop and execute system test plans
* Document and communicate recommended solutions
* Identify moderate to significant process improvement opportunities
* Write and edit documents such as procedure manuals, SOP's, and work instructions
* Requires Bachelor's degree (Business, Information Systems, or related field) or equivalent and 5 years of related experience.
* Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Requires a solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Requires at least 2 years of Momentum Financials experience.
* Must be able to work full-time at the client site in Washington, DC.
Education & experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5 years of experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.