What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you're a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior level
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
This contingent position is being considered & hired for all non-management levels (G08-G10) based upon selected candidate's applicable experience.
Raytheon IIS is seeking to hire a CERT-RMM Process Area Workstream Analyst to join the Security leadership team supporting one of our clients.
The successful candidate for this job will work as part of a team of cyber security professionals supporting a major nationwide networked operation. This team will work together to build a CISO organization within a major, U.S. Government agency.
This job will be located in Falls Church, Virginia (Northern VA).
No relocation assistance is provided.
* Supports and coordinates efforts of the Enterprise Focus and Organizational Process Definition Process Area team related to achieving organizational resiliency by developing and maintaining core processes and work products in EF and OPD process areas.
* Strong understanding of the CERT-RMM Model; and goals and intentions of process improvement activities
* Ability to work with C-suite-level executives in developing strategic plans, operational goals and governance
* Understanding of lightweight project management and project governance in application of USPS policy
* Ability to create and review Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Process related documents
* Ability to develop and test processes that are least disruptive to current CISO architecture
* Understanding of cybersecurity operations and incident response
* Working knowledge of system development and database architecture
* Maintain and update calendar for managing EF and OPD process area activities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Preferably possess a working knowledge of process improvement methodologies (CERT-RMM, CMMI, etc.)
* Applied experience in strategic and organizational planning with an understanding of defining business processes and best practices.
* Team player with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse teams and stakeholders.
* Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* Strong organizational skills, with a close attention to detail and the ability to focus.
* Applied experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* 4+ years related experience for G08
* 6+ years related experience for G09
* 8+ years related experience for G10
Bachelor's Degree in related field is required. In lieu of degree, 2 years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Type Of Job
VA - Falls Church
VA - Merrifield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.