We have an immediate fulltime opening for an experienced Workday Integrations Consultant to join our highly successful practice. Workday experience is required, Certification is preferred, but will consider highly qualified candidates for this role.
About the Role and day-to-day Responsibilities:
* Utilize your knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design principals and common Integration Design Patterns
* Responsible to for the Quality of the Integration Deliverables
* Work directly with Customers to Design an Integration Architecture for their Workday Implementation Project
* Build, Test, and Deploy Integrations as needed
* 1+ year of Workday Integrations experience is highly preferred but not required
* 2+ year of experience with Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies is needed
* Must have ability to work directly with customers and manage expectations
* Requirements Gathering, Project Planning, and Resourcing experience is needed
* Experience analyzing Interface File Layouts
* Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts (SOA)
* Must have the ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
* Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
* Excellent communication skills are essential
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. Our company is experiencing incredible growth and success in our practice.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
* 7% combined matching 401k, which includes a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
* Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
* Benefits coverage starting Day 1
* Generous time-off policy: 4 weeks' paid vacation (5 weeks for Sr. Consultants), 2 weeks sick time plus 9 paid holidays
* Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
* Quarterly bonus based on utilization
* In addition, Mercer has TONS of benefits that are too numerous to describe (scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more)
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer is a human resource consulting service that includes compensation, employee benefits, communications, and investment consulting.