Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Marketing Cloud is already the fastest growing software platform for modern marketers in the world. Oracle Maxymiser enables the optimization of customer experiences with best-in-class data science technologies covering multivariate testing, audience-segment discovery, and predictive personalization. As the website optimization market continues to grow, we are looking to further expand our US professional services team with a dedicated, talented Product Support Engineer.
In the role of Product Support Engineer, you'll get to use a broad range of website testing and personalization solutions including the world's most advanced behavioral targeting, segment targeting and recommendation solutions. You will make the individual user experiences of your clients more engaging and relevant, leading to increased online revenues and customer loyalty. The position is partially client facing and requires the ability to effectively communicate solutions to non-technical stakeholders. By delivering our leading-edge solutions, you'll be making a difference to an array of the biggest brands on the web and building an industry-leading personal profile.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
* Detail oriented, with the ability to go beyond specifications and utilize prior experience and expertise to identify the optimal solution that would meet business and technical requirements.
* Interested in working as part of a broader team to pursue solutions that suit the many variable goals of each client.
* Curiosity - If you have ever opened the browser console because you were curious about how a brand built a site, this is the position for you. We are looking for people with a high level of natural curiosity, willing to think in and around the wide variety of issues we receive on a daily basis.
* Communicative and transparent - someone who is not afraid to communicate with the team when a roadblock is hit, a team player who will proactively seek issues to resolve, rather than only resolving issues presented to them.
* Thorough - Someone who can evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a site by utilizing their own expertise.
* Open to feedback - No one is perfect, but we can all strive to be better. We are looking for someone who takes their work seriously, with a clear picture of what their standard is, or is looking to better define "best practices" and strives to deliver consistently high quality campaigns, even with shorter timelines.
* Someone who will absorb their daily interactions with a client and present new ideas for improvement to the greater team and product.
* Provide technical expertise, best practice guidance, troubleshooting support, and feasibility analysis to clients and internal team members
* Review and understand client website architecture, and deliver custom solutions for 3rd party integrations
* Ensure cross-browser/device code compatibility and perform necessary quality assurance
* Work across multiple projects and deadlines with various clients on their code bases
* Become a subject matter expert on the Maxymiser platform
* Work closely and communicate effectively across teams to ensure client success
* Lead Maxymiser platform trainings as needed for clients, as well as new team members
* BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or Equivalent work experience, or Web technology Bootcamp certification
* Excellent oral and written communication skills that enable communication with technical and non-technical audiences, preferably with client facing experience
* Possess strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team
* Experience troubleshooting desktop and mobile web experiences using debugging tools (Chrome developer tools, Charles, Fiddler, Firebug, etc.)
* Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing
* Solid understanding of web services, protocols and data formats a plus, e.g. REST, HTTP, JSON, etc.
* Working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.