Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle, we're committed to creating a state-of-the-art, consumer-grade enterprise experience that connects, empowers and delights our users, and is the factor that distinguishes our software from the competition.
We are seeking a thoughtful, talented and resourceful problem solver who loves empowering others with high quality interaction and exceptional program management skills to bring their creative ideas and their hard work to join our team, Oracle Design.
Here's the kind of person we're looking for:
You're a multi-talented program manager and design producer. You are skilled at managing complex initiatives, across multiple geos and various cross-functional organizations. The new challenges excite you, and empower to innovate and explore unknown territories. You are organized, thoughtful and enjoy creating order out of chaos.
You get stuff done. You are good at working independently and collaborating closely with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver superb results while managing competitive priorities. Strong conceptual and systematic problem solving are your second nature.
You want to be part of creating dramatic and impactful change at a company that is committed to becoming a light unto others when it comes to user experience design and research.
What will you do as a Design Producer at Oracle Design?
* Lead and manage design programs worldwide
* Expedite the evolution of visual and interaction designs, and easily articulate the work, milestones, deadlines, and goals along the way
* Partner closely with your designers, user researchers, engineers and program managers to ensure that all creative assets and designs are delivered on time and with quality
* Collaborate closely with our partners in product management to understand the customers who use our applications, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better
* You will learn, grow, and be challenged
* And sometimes, you will hit bumps in the road. But then you'll remember, that you're here to be a founding member of Oracle's new design culture and help turn Oracle into the place you love to work and have one of the best professional experiences of your life.
What you'll bring
* 3-7 years of experience as a Design Producer, Program Manager or similar role managing design & user experience initiatives in enterprise software organizations is desired
* A deep knowledge of and practical experience in software design, from design concept creation to development to release
* Experience working in cross functional teams while managing and executing geographically-distributed programs
* Experience working with agile / scrum and the tools to support it (for example, JIRA) is ideal
* Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills
* Exceptional out-of-box approach to simplifying processes and refining internal operations
* Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities, meet aggressive deadlines and working across different time zone
* Flexibility, a can-do attitude, and a sense of fun
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.