Caci International Inc
Req #: 218449
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI International Inc. is looking to start an eager Web Developer in the Washington, D.C. area! This role will be supporting the PEO IWS Communicator program.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Design, code, test, and evaluation of application programs and functions
* Design and implement well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
* Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and integrate data from various back-end services and databases
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and reviewing Software Formulations, Software Specifications, Requirements Documents, Design Documents
* Create and maintain test plans, procedures, and other related software documentation
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and modifying existing applications and functions as required
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
* Work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent experience
* 1 - 2 years of related programming experience
* Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
* Ability to work within a Unix/Linux based environment
* Strong ability to identify, inspect, articulate, and resolve complex problems
* Highly motivated to program at an exceptional level, learn new technologies, and find ways to improve existing processes
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills to communicate with others about the work being performing on the application
* Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance (NOTE: U.S. Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with version control software such as Subversion or GIT.
* Experience in MVC frameworks such as Spring.
* Experience using IDE interfaces such as Netbeans is a big plus.
* Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, or MySQL is desired.
* Experience in an agile development environment such as SCRUM or Extreme Programming preferred
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc