Cyber Security Forensic Specialist
Req #: 218698
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will support the customer's overall CI threat analysis efforts by performing technical assessments on IT infrastructure components, malicious code, and Advance Persistent Threat capabilities as they relate to computer networking.
More About the Role:
You will be expected to conduct IT network forensic assessments across a full spectrum of computer and network devices, Windows/Linux hosts, mobile devices, virtual machines, and software and hardware, to determine potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities that may affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate protected and sensitive information systems and data.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must have a current Encase certification
* Experience with mobile OS, Android, iOS
* Candidate must have a proven ability to perform complete digital forensic analysis from acquisition to report with minimal assistance
* Candidate must have a demonstrated technical aptitude such as a computer science degree or a previous position in a computer related field with a minimum 5 year work experience
* Minimum three years experience examining any of the following media types: cell phones, hard drives, thumb drives, flash media, compact discs, etc.
* Candidate must have proven ability to create detailed technical reports and communicate highly technical information to a wide range of non-technical individuals
* Experience with any of the standard commercial forensic tools including FTK, Paraben, Helix, Ilook, Xways, WireShark, FireEye
* Experience with Macintosh OS
* Programming experience with Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Enscripts
* Experience with Linux/Unix
* Familiarity with computer networks, information security systems and associated technologies
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* 2 years working in the IC
* Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, PMP
* Bachelors degree in CS, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Ten plus years of network/system engineering experience in a secure environment and five plus years supporting mission based IP networks
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.