JP Morgan Chase
Wealth Management - Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Data Pipeline Engineer
Req #: 190035082
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
We are investing in and building the next generation core infrastructure, data and AI technology. J.P. Morgan (NYC) is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed Asset & Wealth Management AI engineering team. We are building the next generation technology that combines J.P. Morgan's unique data and full service advantages to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry.
As a Data Engineer you will drive the design and development of key components of the platform including data processing pipeline, feature extraction and process modeling, intelligent integrations with key business process platforms or similar systems. Specifically, you will solve data problems by applying the most cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning technologies at J. P. Morgan.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
* Partner closely with colleagues throughout the firm, and lead collaborative teams to achieve common goals spanning lines of business and functions to deliver high impact software solutions
* Design and develop big data architectures and data processing / injection pipelines.
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions
* Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Implement security and data protection
This role requires a wide variety of capabilities and strengths, including:
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Software Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years of Big Data modeling in Hadoop, and Hive.
* SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
* Experience building and optimizing 'big data' pipelines, architectures and data sets
* Minimum 5 years' experience as a AWS Cloud Native developer with Java / Spring Boot, Apache Spark & Kafka platform
* Strong in Spark, Scoop, Scala, Python programming languages; knowledge of REST API frameworks.
* Experience Architecting, Developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data analytics solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, etc.)
* Hands-on experience in including data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and Data Wrangling environments (such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume, AWS Glue, Pentaho, Trifacta).
* Cloud Native developer with Java / Spring Boot with Apache Spark & Kafka platform experience
* Hands-on experience with Big Data modelling techniques
* Strong understanding of the data analytics tools, packages, offerings, etc .
* Minimum 5 years' experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
* Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
* Experience in Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
* Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages
* Knowledge of Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics
* Knowledge of major machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. Across a network of technology hubs worldwide, our team of 50,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.