Full Stack Java Developer
Req #: 190036599
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Oversight and Control technology team of the JPMorgan Private Bank is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on several applications that support control-related functions. The Software Engineer will be responsible for performing development in support of technology initiatives focused on enhancing the capabilities of the central fiduciary and conflict of interest group. The Software Engineer will work closely with internal technical team(s) during the build and testing phases of the project as well as post-production implementation as part of a DevOps mindset.
* Partner heavily with technology partners, including business analysts, infrastructure, and other developers, at all levels
* Analyze and develop deep expertise of JPMorgan Private Bank control business processes, requirements, data, and technology products
* Perform development on the required enhancements for the application as needed
* Perform trouble-shooting for any issues that may arise in any of the environments
* Support production rollouts of the functionality on-site
* Provide production support as needed
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
* 5+ years application development experience
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems
* Must have excellent analytical, technical, and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
* Self motivated team player. Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent Core Java J2EE skills, Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring)
* Experience developing SOA services (Rest)
* Experience with ExtJS/Angular JS/ReactJS
* Familiarity with Agile and scrum methodologies
* Familiarity with Oracle
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.