Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Vice President - Software Engineering
Req #: 190036238
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a software engineer for the technology data management platform, you will play a big part in designing and engineering enterprise-grade solutions using modern technology stacks. You'll be responsible for implementing solutions that cover data sourcing, ingestion, persistence, and presentation capabilities. You will utilize modern agile SDLC best practices to achieve technical excellence through adherence to code quality standards, test coverage, and software maintainability while embracing principles such as API-first design, continuous integration and delivery, DevOps, and automated testing. As a member of a global and diverse organization that emphasizes collaboration with others, you will work as part of a cross-functional team which includes designers, product managers, and engineers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of software development with 3+ years of Big Data experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages - Java, Java-based frameworks (Spring, Maven), Python
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive experience with message driven software patterns such as Kafka, Tibco, EMS, and MQ
* Skilled in Big data technologies such as Hive, Hbase, Spark, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc.
* Experience with multi-threading, concurrency, and highly scalable Microservices and REST web Services
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.