Req #: 219102
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Systems Architect to work at our Navy Yard, DC office. The Systems Architect will directly interact with the customer's technical teams and leadership, and through active listening, discern the strategic goals and technical aspirations of the customer.
More About the Role:
* Working with program leadership and technical teams, align the customers strategic technical goals with program work efforts.
* Institute processes and methods to track, monitor and manage to the customer strategic goals that integrate into program efforts.
* Provide guidance and technical support to technical teams on a wide array of technical disciplines.
* Support program leadership in the design, installation and support of technical deliverables.
* -Regularly interface with developers and team members for capacity and architecture planning
* Make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* BA/BS degree and a minimum of seven years of experience in progressively responsible roles in technical disciplines.
* Hands on experience with hardware, software, application development, network design, cloud implementation and system migrations.
* Solid, well-rounded background with design, implementation and support of complex information technology systems.
* Ability to work creatively and independently.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Attention to detail, team oriented and a strong commitment to deliver high quality customer service.
* Good organizational and documentation skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Enterprise Architecture experience
* Working knowledge of Oracle products
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.