Req #: 221004
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
CACI is seeking a candidate with a combination of strong IT and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to recognize problems and develop solutions. The candidate must be able to combine their knowledge of IT, interpersonal skills, projects, and business process re-engineering. Use your knowledge to develop and document processes to support program management office initiatives. Communicate and coordinate activities, status, and issues with the project management team.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvement, and support the development and implementation of the solutions.
* Coordinate ongoing reviews of business processes and relay optimization opportunities
* Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
* Effectively communicate plans to cross-functional team members and management.
* Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing meeting minutes and useful reports.
* Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
* Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Manage personal tasks and coordinate assigned project work and activities
* Perform administrative management of server resources (i.e. unused accounts, disk space, etc.)
* Perform customer service to resolve account management issues and account management
* Update, implement and maintain procedures and SOPs.
* Seek management assistance to prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements as needed.
* Create and monitor change requests in Remedy to ensure compliance with ISO 20000 standards
* Perform account management related responsibilities
* Assist with duties related to the onboarding/offboarding of customers
* Ensure timely completion of assignments.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* 1-5 years supporting IT projects or PMO work
* Demonstrate ability to clearly document processes. Must be able to provide writing samples
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
* Ability to research and validate procedures.
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a DOJ/MBI clearance.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* ISO 20000
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.