Test Lead Engineer
Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
Parsons Cyber Operations is seeking a Test Lead Engineer with experience in manual, automated, developmental, and operational testing. Qualified candidates will be required to collaborate with developers and stakeholders to create test scenarios that model desired system behavior. Successful candidates must be flexible, self-motivated, hardworking, and capable of operating in a fast-paced environment.
* Oversee the day to day operations of the test team ensuring the test function punctuates the SDLC appropriately throughout the life cycle
* Work with internal and external stakeholders throughout the SDLC, ensuring the test function understands requirements and executes to them
* Synchronize automated, manual, and development testing across the entire operations group, to ensure we deliver the highest quality product through process
* Support manual, development, and automated test teams as necessary to fulfill testing needs
* Work directly with customer groups to shape the overall test process, ensuring that we deliver the highest quality products, and drive process adoption through the community
* Support all test architecture development, including automated testing infrastructure, manual testing processes, external test tool delivery,
* Drive test processes through deep understand of technical products, and strong connections to operational needs of the user groups
* Must have a Bachelors of Science in engineering, scientific, technical discipline, or comparable work.experience and 8+ years of related professional experience.
* Must have 5 years of experience in a software testing role
* Must have 2 years of experience leading a testing team, encompassing manual, development, and automated testing fields
* Must have 2 years of experience integrating test teams within the Agile/Scrum practices
* Must have 2 years of experience working with operational teams related to test development
* Must have 2 years of experience testing cyber tools focused on networks
* Must have an active Top Secret clearance
* Strong ability to communicate with technical team members, managers, test teams, and customers
* Experience working in a Linux command line environment
* Software development experience in C, Python, and/or BASH
* Experience across multiple automated test environments including Selenium, Robot, or Cucumber
* Strong or expert knowledge in network configuration
* Experience conducting end-to-end testing of large or complex information systems
* Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Xen, OpenStack, VirtualBox, Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience analyzing performance, availability, stability, and efficiency of end product
* Experience validating and verifying application functionality against customer specified requirements
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.