Overview of the Role:
Privia's Information Technology (IT) Operations team gets our new providers up and running within the Privia ecosystem and provides ongoing IT support for providers and corporate employees. Our IT Implementation team, part of IT Operations, is specifically responsible for coordinating all the work related to a new practice joining Privia - the team is the 'quarterback' for all IT onboarding activities: assessment of current IT equipment, installation of new hardware before go-live, implementation of interfaces to other healthcare partners (e.g. LabCorp and Quest), and migration of data from legacy systems into Privia. The team manages projects in all Privia markets across the country. This role, Technology Integration Associate, is specifically responsible for managing concurrent IT implementation projects. The role reports to an IT Implementation Manager.
The Technology Integration Associate manage many tasks throughout the entire practice on-boarding process, most often coordinating among teams that do the heavy lifting. As an Associate, deep knowledge of the individual tasks isn't required - this role is mostly about managing lots of tasks, escalating as needed, and communicating clearly.
The Technology Integration Associate is an organized, resourceful project manager who can hit milestones and prepare pro-actively as a member of a multi-faceted team. They possess the skills to be able to explain how technology will support our providers and be confident in their interactions with medical professionals as well as vendors.
This role includes a lot of communication with doctors and their staff - the ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is able to present complex technical content to providers and help them arrive at informed decisions. They're a determined project manager who pushes our partners to complete tasks on time with high quality. They also possess technical skills and are not afraid to learn new things. They're a problem solver, thoughtful doer, and relentless pursuer.
Primary Job Duties:
* Hold IT Orientation and Transition meetings
* Schedule Field Engineering Team for site activities
* Handle IT quotes
* Coordinate account interface and data interface development with third parties
* Coordinate legacy data conversion projects including support of testing activities
* Provide occasional training related to these core duties
* Facilitate monthly finance activities
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 2+ years of experience managing projects involving multiple teams or parties
* 2+ years of experience in IT
* Experience in analyzing, defining and documenting business processes and rules
* Healthcare domain experience a plus
* A knack for dealing with datasets and finding relationships in the data and any gaps or issues preferred
* Familiarity with Windows Server operating systems, remote connectivity tools, SQLServer administration preferred
* Understanding of healthcare interfacing and HL7 standards preferred
* Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations and all other State and Federal rules, regulations and statutes, as well as with community and industry standards relating to privacy and confidentiality
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
* Consulting skills and customer-oriented attitude, proven track record in establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and vendors
* Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view problems with a fresh perspective
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Patience and persistence to sift through complex data to get to the core knowledge and understanding of project success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Privia will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Privia's goal is for our people to reflect the communities that we serve and to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.
About Privia Health
Privia Health is a national physician practice management and population health technology company.